The New Botanical System of Plants
Scholten‘s name is inseparably associated in homeopathy with the ground-breaking innovations that made the mineral remedies understandable in terms of the periodic table.
Yet in fact, Jan Scholten‘s research has for a long time been focused not so much on minerals as on the plant kingdom. Here too he has now achieved a major breakthrough. Despite being faced with apparently unrelated
symptoms of the remedies, he pushed on with his investigations into how to make the materia medica of plants understandable in a simpler and more systematic way. So we can now make use of plant remedies that have so far been almost unknown in homeopathy.
In this intensive seminar, the brilliant homeopath offers a detailed introduction to his new system of plants, using a series of cases to explain how it can be used in practice.
Along the way we learn a great deal about the materia medica of the new plants and the way that Jan Scholten arrives at his precise understanding of the remedies.
- Introduction to the system of plants, based on the APG III taxonomy, with an example case of Opium
- Typha latifolia, short case
- Case: woman, manic, thyroid and stomach problems, breast cancer - Crocosmia crocosmiiflora, Iridaceae
- Case: woman, burnout - Acorus calamus, Acoraceae
- Case: woman at danger of suicide, vitiligo – Eccremocarpus scaber, Bignoniaceae
You can also purchase the complete DVD set of the Mental Health Congress 2013.